1. God won’t ask what kind of car you drove. He’ll ask how many people you drove who didn’t have transportation.
2. God won’t ask the square footage of your house. He’ll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won’t ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He’ll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God won’t ask what your highest salary was, He’ll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won’t ask what your job title was, He’ll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won’t ask how many friends you had, He’ll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won’t ask in what neighborhood you lived, He’ll ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won’t ask about the color of your skin, He’ll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won’t ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation, He’ll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won’t have to ask how many people you shared what He did for you, He already knows whether or not you are ashamed to share!
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Tim Gibson on Nov 23, 2000
1. God won’t ask what kind of car you drove, but will ask how many people you drove who didn’t have transportation. 2. God won’t ask the square footage of your house, but will ask how many people you welcomed into your home. 3. God won’t ask about the fancy ...read more
Contributed by Owen Bourgaize on Oct 18, 2000
Choices have to be made by all of us at some time. A poet (James Russell Lowell) put it like this: "Once to every man and nation comes the moment to decide; Some great cause, God’s new Messiah, offering each the bloom or blight; Parts the goats upon the left hand, and the ...read more
Contributed by Sermoncentral on Jan 9, 2001
In the movie CASUALTIES OF WAR, Michael J. Fox plays Private Erikson, a soldier in Vietnam who is part of a squad that abducts and rapes a young Vietnamese girl. He didn’t participate in the crime. Afterward, as he struggles with what has happened, he says to the other men in his squad, ...read more
Contributed by Mark Hensley on Jan 26, 2001
In November I975, 75 convicts started digging a secret tunnel designed to bring them up at the other side of the wall of Saltillo Prison in northern Mexico. On April 18, 1976, guided by pure genius, they tunneled up into the nearby courtroom in which many of them had been sentenced. The surprised ...read more
Contributed by Victor Yap on Jan 29, 2001
Abraham Lincoln once said, ¡§If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how -¡Vthe very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what is ...read more