How do you say thank-you for miscarriage? I don’t exactly know, but what I do know is that miscarriage has helped me to . . .
- It’s helped me love and appreciate my wife more.
- It’s helped me hug my nieces tighter.
- It’s helped me sing louder praise to God.
- It’s helped me long for heaven more.
- It’s helped me hate abortion more.
All of these things I think I should thank God for . . . I think I’m better off than I was before. The issue of thanksgiving has everything to do with two things that we either believe or don’t believe about God.
Do you believe God is good? Really good? Always good?
Do you believe God is the giver of all your abundance? All you have?