Sermon Illustrations

According to industry research, approximately 40% of online ad dollars are allocated to search. That leaves approximately 60% allocated to online display ads. Of that remaining 60%, approximately half is allocated towards ad networks. This means that about 30% of total online advertising dollars are allocated towards non-search and non-network inventory. (OnlineSpin 10/23/07)

Related Sermon Illustrations

  • The Cold Within

    Contributed by Wade M. Hughes, Sr on Mar 11, 2004
    based on 1 rating
     | 738 views

    The Cold Within (unknown) Six humans trapped by happenstance in black and bitter cold. Each one possessed a stick of wood (or so the story’s told). Their dying fire, in need of logs, the first woman held hers back, For on the faces around the fire, she noticed one was black. The second, ...read more

Related Sermons

Browse All Media

Related Media


Connected
SermonCentral
PowerPoint Template
Are You Connected
SermonCentral
PowerPoint Template