There are God-given keys for success in ministry, employing science, philosophy or marketing principles is pure aberration.
1. Courage, strength of character and addiction to the word of God. Josh1:4-10.
2. Vision and patience. Hab2:2-3.
3. Willingness and selflessness. 1Pet5:1-4.
4. Separation. Dan1:8-20; Isa52:11-12.
5. Anointing and boldness. Jer1:4-10.
6. Patience and wisdom. 1Sam13:6-14; Eccl10:10b
7. Absolute obedience. 1Sam15:22-24.
8. Faith. Heb11; Dan3:8-30.
NB: The list is in no way exhaustive nor in any particular order.
Contributed by Sam Mccormick on Sep 12, 2017
Paul wrote to Timothy, "I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day." There is a great difference between knowing about God, and knowing God. Paul knew the one to whom he trusted all.
Contributed by Dennis Davidson on May 19, 2015
God's grace is sufficient for our every trial & affliction. Trials are an integral & authenticating aspect of our ministry. Let us journey for a while through the life of Paul as he authenticates to us that he is a true servant of Christ.
Contributed by Anoop Samuel on Oct 26, 2014
Trick or treat is the mainstay slogan of Halloween season. We have to remember Jesus is not in the tricking business. Jesus is in the truth business. Satan is called the father of lies and is the original trickster. Watch out for tricks and treasures!