Contributed on Feb 25, 2007
1. His focus was on the will of God, not his own. 2. His focus was away from himself, not on himself. 3. His focus was on serving, not being served.
Contributed on Mar 4, 2007
1. People often miss the presence of God. 2. The Kingdom of God comes in simple ways. 3. We are called to live in awareness.
Contributed on Mar 11, 2007
1. His mind was set on who he was. 2. His minds was set on his goal. 3. His mind was set on God.
Contributed on Mar 19, 2007
1. He faced opposition from people. 2. He faced the evil of a fallen world.
Contributed on Mar 25, 2007
1. Meekness means we do not retaliate. 2. Meekness means we live without fear. 3. Meekness comes with a blessing.
Contributed on Apr 1, 2007
1. Jesus’ arms are open as an act of invitation 2. Jesus gives an open invitation to a life of fruitfulness.