Summary: There are 3 COMBINATIONS in life: 1. Combination of Practical and Spiritual, 2. Combination of Failure and Success, and 3. Combination of Punishment and Reward.
3 COMBINATIONS IN LIFE
Life has 3 different combinations. A Christian must understand these things in order to become more successful in life.
HERE ARE THE 3 COMBINATIONS IN LIFE.
I. LIFE IS A COMBINATION OF PRACTICAL AND SPIRITUAL
- Make business (explain)
- The talents given to us by God applcable both in serving the Lord (spiritual) and our job (practical). Even you are a full time worker or church leader you must engage in these two different things.
- We can be both successful in serving the Lord and our business & family life. And the failure of one greatly affects the other.
- The Lord is expecting us to apply our talent and abilities both in practical and spiritual aspects of life.
- We need to live in a balance life. Christians must be both responsible in family affairs and spiritual. He must devote his time, money, and abilities in these two areas of life to become successful in life.
II. LIFE IS A COMBINATION OF FAILURE AND SUCCESS
- The talent is ivested (explain)
- If you dont invest your talent wisely you will fail.
- If you invest it and earn you will succeed.
- Engaging in business requires skills, hardwork, perseverance, time, abilities, patience, etc.
- Your failure doesn’t mean a failure forever, but you can use it as stepping stone to success. We Must Learn that Failure is a great Teacher.
- “SUCCESS IS THE ABILITY TO MOVE FROM ONE FAILURE ON TO THE NEXT.” - WINSTON CHURCHILL
- “No matter what you did in the past, your future is clean” – John R. Rice
- “A righteous man may fall 7 times and rise again..” Proverbs 24:16
- But the Lord is expecting every one of us to become successful and not failure ALL THE TIME.
III. LIFE IS A COMBINATION OF PUNISHMENT AND REWARD
- Their master returned and asked for their accountability! (explain)
- The most important part of these combination is the combination is the combination of punishment and reward.
- Our verses crearly explained that if we became disobedient and negligent we will receive punishment from the Lord. While being a good steward, a person will be rewarded.
- This punishment is eternal. So the Lord is giving us an excellent example that no one will ever decide to get out into the fellowship of God.
- The Lord is expecting us to become useful, always available and obedient children of God.
- Someday the Lord will reward us from all our hardwork and service to Him.