Summary: Whether I die or live, I do so for Jesus, through who I am strengthened to do all things....the mindset of a true believe and soul winner
May the peace of the Lord be with you
Topic: A FEARLESS MAN CARRYING A FEARLESS AND FAITHFUL SPIRIT (PAUL CARRYING THE SPIRIT OF GOD)
Acts 14:19-23 King James Version (KJV)
19 And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.
20 Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.
21 And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch,
22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
23 And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.
Beloved, Paul exhibited fearlessness and an unwavering faith in Jesus concerning the things he had to do to preach the Gospel of Jesus to win souls and make sure the souls abide in the Kingdom of God.
Paul was ready to suffer, be tortured or even die for the sake of the Gospel of Grace.
Beloved, Paul knew something, he had something in him that made him ready to even die preaching the Gospel of Grace if he had to.
Beloved, that thing Paul knew, the Spirit He carried and the mindset he formed to make him go round fearlessly with an unwavering faith in Jesus to win souls for Jesus is made up of, but not limited:
1. His personal encounters with Jesus,
2. His knowledge of the Gospel of Grace,
3. The revelation of the Gospel, of the Holy Trinity, of the world and of man that he had
4. The wisdom to execute every assignment and the delivery of the Gospel such that he was able to permeate through difficult territories and win souls for Jesus.
5. Great faith, that never wavers no matter what. Strong belief in Jesus and what He is capable of doing (Jesus can do all things if he calls on Him, even sometimes before he could say jack, Jesus has done it)
6. Total trust in Jesus to keep him and protect him. He did not care about his life or what happened to him for Jesus was and is still in charge of him and will always take care of him, even in death.
7. The mindset that says, "If I perish I perish for Jesus, if I live I live for Jesus, therefore, either ways it's Jesus". So its either I win souls for Jesus or die winning souls for Jesus.
Beloved, do you have these seven things woven into your spirit?
Do you have an unwavering faith, can you trust Jesus with your life and not care about nothing again?
Beloved, we need to be fearless, enter every corner and win souls for Jesus. If we perish, we perish for Jesus, if we live, we live for Jesus.
Be a fearless Christian with an unwavering faith and the mindset of a dedicated warrior for Jesus
*IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS* and no one else. If you will live for Jesus and also die for Him, your only worry would be winning souls for Jesus and not whether you die or live, get rich or stay poor, marry or not, have children or not etc etc.
With Jesus, you don't worry about the cares of this world. Leave it all to Him and focus on winning souls for Him.
Prayer: Father I want to carry that which Paul your servant carried that I will win souls for you all over the world. Father whether I die or live, I do so for Jesus. Please empower me and use me in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
_DEPOPULATING HELL BY FIRE TO POPULATE HEAVEN BY GRACE THROUGH EVANGELIZATION IN THE NAME OF JESUS_