Summary: a message that show us that we have acres of diamond those diamond is Gods grace and acceptance, the world wants you to get into works and condemnation but God wants you to walk in grace.
Acres of diamonds
The story was about a farmer
Who lived in Africa and through a visitor became tremendously excited
About looking for diamonds. Diamonds were already discovered in abundance
on the African continent and this farmer got so excited about the idea
of millions of dollars worth of diamonds that he sold his farm to head
out to the diamond line. He wandered all over the continent, as the
years slipped by, constantly searching for diamonds, wealth, which he
never found. Eventually he went completely broke and threw himself into
a river and drowned.
Meanwhile, the new owner of his farm picked up an unusual looking rock
about the size of a country egg and put it on his mantle as a sort of
curiosity. A visitor stopped by and in viewing the rock practically went
into terminal convulsions. He told the new owner of the farm that the
funny looking rock on his mantle was about the biggest diamond that had
ever been found. The new owner of the farm said, "Heck, the whole farm
is covered with them" - and sure enough it was.
The farm turned out to be the Kimberly Diamond Mine...the richest the
world has ever known. The original farmer was literally standing on
"Acres of Diamonds" until he sold his farm.
• One of the greatest diamonds that we as believers have id the diamond of Grace.
o Grace & peace
o Spirit of grace
• The devil will love to have us run around looking for peace,liberty, freedom, but gets us running around busy in :
o Keeps so busy so frustrated and so disappointed in your self and life.
If any one understood the grace of god was the apostle paul he started off the chief of sinners and ended up the chief of apostles was one word grace
If you ever see a turtle sitting on top of a fence post you know he never got there by him self.
• If you ever see a saint of God sitting in church with their bible under there arm and life sorted out additions broken you that there never got there by them selves
• If you ever see someone singing in the qoiure with their hand lifted up you know that they never got there by their own
• If you ever see a pastor\ preacher anointed and god is using him you can know he never got there by himself.
• Grace help us get what we can’t get on our own
• There is a tendency to forget that there is tendency to forget
o john 16 : you have not chosen me I have chosen you
• Grace make effectiveness happen often we need to be shaken and reminded that it is by grace that we are saved not by works we need to overwhelmed we need to be Brocken over it and shook up by it
• The estimate of any object is determined by what someone is willing to pay for that object.
o When god looked at us silver and gold was not enough to pay for us when he looked at it he said only the blood of my son can pay for that, if you ever wondered if god loved you the cross is the answer to that you are of great worth to him.
• Paul said he won’t frustrate the grace of god