Summary: God requires us to simply gather his blessings
Exodus16:15 So when the children of Israel saw it, they said to one another, "What is it?" For they did not know what it was. And Moses said to them, "This is the bread which the LORD has given you to eat.
16 "This is the thing which the LORD has commanded: ‘Let every man gather it according to each one’s need, one omer for each person, according to the number of persons; let every man take for those who are in his tent.’"
17 Then the children of Israel did so and gathered, some more, some less.
18 So when they measured it by omers, he who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack. Every man had gathered according to each one’s need.
Aquiring the Divine Satisfaction
Satisfaction is not a destination or end result…it’s a lifestyle.
There is a promised land that I’m looking forward to……..
We cant lose sight of that!
There is the ultimate promised land which is heaven however there are specific lands that God has ordained that we are to posess!
Lands that are out there and that we know are out there.
Gods plan for your life is to take from one step to the next…never settling…never satisfied.
The next land that you are to posess could be just a prayer away
Lands of promise…..
1. The next land of promise may be for you to see loved one saved….
Oh it can happen!
It requires you to not give up & to never ceace from prayer.
I believe theres a husband that’s going to get saved
Theres a son or daughter that’s gonna get saved
Theres a coworker that’s going to get saved.
The land is ready all it needs is for you to posess it!
2. The next Land of promise for you may be to experience a spiritual breakthrough in your life!
• It could happen!
• When you leased expect it, while your asking God He can give you what you need!
• It deliverance from a habit?
• Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
• Fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit.
• A resurrected devotion time with God?
• The Land is ready for you to posess!
3. The next Land of Promise could be a renewed Joy
Or a renewed Peace
Child Of God, God is here today to get you to that Land!
The Key to pressing on & not losing heart & dying in the wilderness is remaining nourished.
• Just like everyone else Iv’e been keeping up on the war developments.
• & there has been something that has really bugged me & that is that there are many news reporters & people out there that are so negative about our progress.
• & one of the things that was mentioned was that for about a day some of our soldiers were limited to one meal.
• The reporters jumped all over that & began to assume that our march through Iraq was quickly coming to a sad end.
• We all know that’s not the case & our soldiers have fresh supplies & food.
The reason it came as such a shock is that we realize that in order to fight the battle…
In order to posess the Land, our men & women have to be nourished.
God knows this!
Hudson Taylor once wrote in his journal: "Our heavenly Father is a very experienced One. He knows very well that his children wake up with a good appetite every morning. He sustained three million Israelites in the wilderness for forty years. We do not expect he will send three million missionaries to China: but if he did, he would have ample means to sustain them all. Depend on it, God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply."