Summary: Praises for the attributes of God as the Leader of leaders to the Most High God
330. Leader of Leaders– I praise you Lord for being the highest leader of all leaders. Thank you Lord for the promise, “But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ.” (2 Cor. 2:14) I honor you Lord for causing me to follow you so you can make me a fisher of men. Magnify you Lord for allowing me to count on your leadership as superior to all human directors.
331. Learner – I praise you Lord that you showed us how to be growing in our knowledge and wisdom at all times. “Although He was a Son, He learned (special and active) obedience by the things He suffered.” (Heb. 5:8)
332. Leopard – I praise you Lord for your ability to strike down those who go astray. “So I will come upon them like a lion, like a leopard I will lurk by the path.” (Hos 13:7)
333. Liberator – I extol your name for giving me freedom to be, do and say what you desire. Thank you for the promise, “If you continue in my word you are truly my disciples. And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31,32)
334. Liberator – I praise you Oh God for liberating me from slavery to sin, death and judgment. Moses wrote, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.” (Ex. 20:2)
335. Life – I praise you Lord for being the center, giver and creator of life. Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.” (John 11:25)
336. Life Giving Spirit – I praise you Lord for having the capacity and will to give eternal life to every one. “So it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being;; the last Adam, a life giving Spirit.” (I Cor. 15:45)
337. Lifter of My Head – I give tribute to you Lord for lifting me when I get down. Thank you for the promise, “You are Lord are a shield around me. You bestow glory on me and lift up my head when I am weary or despised.” (Psa. 3:3)
338. Light – I glorify you Lord for being the God of light in whom no darkness dwells. Thank you for the promise, “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear. The Lord is the strength of my life from whom than shall I be afraid.” (Psa. 27:1,2)
339. Light of the World – I praise you Lord for being the true light that enlightens every person with spiritual truth and love. “In Him was life and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.... He is the true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.” (John 1:4,9)
340. Limit Setter – I praise you Lord for knowing how to set limits for everyone and everything. Paul wrote, “For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.” (Rom. 12:3)
341. Lion – I praise for you Lord being the great Lion who is above all others. “The lion has roared – who will not fear? The Sovereign Lord has spoken – who can but prophesy? (Amos 3:8) Thank you for the promise, “They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west.” (Hos. 11:10)
342. Listener – I honor you Lord for listening to my cries, prayers and pleas for help. I echo the exaltation of David who wrote, “I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (Psa. 116:1,2) Thank you for being willing to not be like so many people who just listen to what they want to hear.
343. Living and True God – I praise you Lord that you are not dead nor do you sleep. Paul wrote, “For they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God.” (I Thes. 1:9) Thank you Lord for being active and consistent in all that you do and say.
344. Living Stone – I praise you Lord for being my living Rock of Ages. “As you come to Him, the living Stone – rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to Him.” (I Pet. 2:4)