Summary: Praises for the attributes of God from the one who has the positive answers for every negative situation to a Reader
449. Positive Answer for Every Negative Situation – I praise you Lord for being able to supply a positive solution for every negative problem. Jesus said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.” (Luke 18:27) When I feel tired you say to me, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” (Matt. 11:28,29) When I feel like nobody cares about me, you say, “This is love not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” (I Jn. 4:10) When I say, ‘I cannot figure things out since I’m so confused, You say, “I am the way, the truth and the life. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insights. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.” (Prov. 3:5,6) When I say, “I cannot bear this burden any longer.’ You say, “Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.” (Psa. 55:22) When I say, “the pressures of the world and the temptations are too strong for me.’ You say, “Love not the world, nor the things in the world, for all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.” (I Jn. 2:15,16) When I say, ‘I am not able to solve this problem.” You say, “You can do everything God asks you to do with the help of Christ who gives you the strength and power.” (Phil. 4:12,13)
450. Potter - I praise you Lord for being the Potter of my life and mind. “Does not the Potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?” (Rom. 9:21)
451. Power of God – I praise you Lord that your power is not subject to human authority or circumstances. “But to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power and wisdom of God.” (I Cor. 1:24)
452. Powerful – I honor you Lord for being the God of all power when I lack a sense of authority to complete your will. I praise you for the words of Jeremiah that teach me about your power. “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. You show love to thousands but bring the punishment for the fathers’ sins into the laps of their children after them. O great and powerful God, whose name is the Lord Almighty.” (Jer. 32:17,18)
453. Powerful God – I praise you for exhibiting such great strength and authority. “O great and powerful God, whose name is the Lord Almighty.” (Jer. 32:18) Thank you for being more powerful than all.
454. Powerful One Over All Life, Space and Time – I praise you Lord for being the Lord all life, space and time. Jesus said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.” (Mt. 28:18)
455. Powerful Resurrecter – I praise you for conquering death for all of us. Paul wrote, “I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection.” (Phil. 3:10) Thank you for being an inspiration and a source of power over all obstacles to your will.