Summary: Praises for the attributes of God as the self-existent one to the God of all comfort
541. Self-Existent One – I praise you Lord that you are before and above everyone. “God said to Moses, ‘I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.” (Ex. 3:14)
542. Servant – I praise you Lord for being willing to provide assistance, work and benefits for the welfare of others. Jesus said, “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give His life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:45)
543. Shade – I praise you Lord for being my cool shelter from the harsh realities of life. “The Lord watches over you. The Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.” (Psa. 121:5)
544. Share – I praise you Lord for being my portion that entitles me to share in the riches in Christ. “The Lord said to Aaron, ‘You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any share among them. I am your share and your inheritance among the Israelites.” (Numb 18:20)
545. Shelter – I praise you Lord for being my protection from all kinds of danger. “You have been a refuge for the poor a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall.” (Isa. 25:4)
546. Shepherd – I exalt you Lord for being my Shepherd so I do not have to want. You make me to lie down in green pastures. You lead me beside the still waters. You restore my soul. You make me to walk in the path of righteousness for your name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil because you are with me. Your rod and staff comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows. Surely, goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (Psa. 23:1-6) Praise you for being the perfect role model for every Pastor.
547. Shield – I praise you Father for being my protective screen from all kinds of adversity, opposition and hardships. “The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.” (Psa 28:7)
548. Shiloh – I praise you Lord for being the one to whom all obedience is due. “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between His feet, until He comes to whom it belongs (until Shiloh comes or until He comes to whom tribute belongs) and the obedience of the nations is His.” (Gen. 49:10)
549. Sinless – I praise you God for being perfectly pure, blameless and holy. “God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.” (2 Cor. 5:21)
550. Snare – I praise you Lord for being a trap for the evildoers and those who go astray from your will. “And he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem He will be a trap and a snare.” (Isa. 8:14)
551. Solution Giver – I praise you Lord for the promise that you can work all things together for good as long as we love God and are called according to His purposes. (Rom. 8:28,29) Thank you Lord that you can use all hardships, temptations and problems for my best interests through Christ.
552. Son of Man – I praise you Lord for humbling yourself to the level of our humanity. “Jesus replied, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.” (Mt 8:20) I honor you Lord for your example of humbling yourself under the mighty hand of God the Father.
553. Song – I praise you Lord for being producing a song in my heart that sings of your goodness and truth. “The Lord is my strength and song; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise Him, my father’s God and I will exalt Him.” (Ex. 15:2)
554. Source of Eternal Salvation – I praise you Lord for being the only source of salvation even when others do not acknowledge You as Savior. “And once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey Him.” (Heb. 5:9)