Summary: Praises for the attributes of God as the God of All the Earth to the Way
590. The God of ALL the Earth – I honor you Lord, as the Holy One of Israel, my Redeemer, the God of all the earth.” (Isa. 54:5) I praise you Lord that you are King over all people, governments and situations.
591. The God Who Answers Prayer – I praise and honor you Lord for your promise, “If you abide in me and my word abides in you. Ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.” (John 15:7 (quickview) ) Thank you for the assurance that the prayer of the righteous man avails much.
592. The God Who Heals – I give adoration to you Lord because you are the God who heals me.” (Ex. 15:26) Thank you God that you can heal all my emotional, physical and personal hurts.
593. The God Who Saves and Regenerates – I praise you Lord for bringing me into renewed existence through Christ. Paul wrote, “He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of the rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.” (Titus 3:5 (quickview) ) Thank you for taking me from spiritual death to life eternal.
594. Thoughtful – I praise you Lord for being so considerate of every aspect of my life, my ministry and relationships. “But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children. With those who keep his covenant and remember to obey His precepts.” (Psa. 103:17,18)
595. Thunder – I praise you Lord for your awesome power and displays of majesty. “The Lord thundered from heaven; the voice of Most High resounded.” (2 Sam. 22:14) “The Lord thunders at the head of the army; His forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?” (Joel 2:11 (quickview) )
596. Tireless – I praise you Lord for never growing weary in well doing. “Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom.” (Isa. 40:28)
597. Trainer – I praise you Lord that you know how to teach me to meet up with your standards in every way. “All scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, reproof, correction and training in righteousness.” (2 Tim. 3:16)
598. Transcendent – I praise you Lord for being beyond the human experience, belief or description. I thank you for surpassing all human concepts of holiness, truth and love. “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.” (Deut. 4:39) Paul said, “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And He is not served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.” (Acts 17:24 (quickview) )
599. Transformer – I praise you Lord that you are able to perform a metamorphosis in my mind, emotions, attitudes, and behavior through the power of the Scriptures. Thank you for the directive, which says, “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Rom. 12:2) I honor you Lord that you continue to help me emphasize transformation more than the dispensing of mere information in my ministries.