Summary: Regardless of what you will ever encounter or go through God has already been there and done that!
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT
We are a people who are faced with problems on every hand. Every where we look and every thing we do seems to be preceded or followed by a problem or situation that we have do deal with. As long as we are on earth we will face problems because satan is running rampant.
But God is wanting us to just sit back and trust in Him.
Let Him direct our paths.
We think our case is hopeless
It seems no body cares - nothing is happening
God is wanting us to simply be still and know that I am God.
Here is what God is saying to us today about your problem and situation:
I. IT’S JUST ANOTHER RED SEA
A. The children of Israel under the direction of Moses wasbeing pursued by Pharaoh. (Ex. 14:8)
1. Sometimes you may feel like your problem is
B. They told Moses you have taken us to the
wilderness to die. (Ex. 14:11)
1. There will be times in your wilderness experience that you feel like you are going to die.
C. Moses told them "Fear ye not, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord." (Ex 14:13)
The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. (Ex. 14:14) [Peace = keep silent]
1. God is telling us to stand still and be quiet and see His salvation (See Him save us)
D. Moses under the direction of the Lord stretch his rod over the red sea and the sea parted and the
children of Israel crossed over on dry land. (Ex. 14:21)
When the Egyptians pursued the waters returned and destroyed them.
1. God is saying to us your problem is just another red sea and I have been there and done that. I will do the same for you.
II. IT’S JUST ANOTHER GIANT
A. Goliath stood 13 feet 4 inches tall. (1 Sam. 17:4)
1. Your problem at times seems bigger than you are.
B. The weight of your problem at times will feel like it is more than you can carry.
C. David said to Goliath "The battle is the Lord’s and He will give you into our hands" (1 Sam. 17:47)
1. We have got to let our problems be the Lord’s problems. He will deliver the solution into your hands.
D. David killed Goliath with one stone and cut off his head with his own sword.
1. God is saying to us your problem is just another giant and I have been there and done that. I will do it again.
III. IT’S JUST ANOTHER FIREY FURNACE
A. The king those who did not bow and worship the idol god to be cast into the firey furnace. (Dan. 3:11)
1. You will be persecuted for what you stand for.
B. Shad, Mesh, Abed. knew the God they served was able to deliver them. (V. 17) But if He does not
deliver us we will not serve your god. (V. 18)
1. Your God can and will deliver you today, however if he choses not to then you should still serve Him.
C. Shad, Mesh, Abed. were bound in all their garments and cast into the firey furnace. (V. 21)
1. There are times when your problem will bind you up.
D. There in the midst of the burning firey furnace a fourth man appeared like the Son of God. (V. 25)
1. He will appear in your firey trial and rescue you.
2. God is saying to us your problem is just another firey furnace and I have been there and done that. I will do it again.
IV. IT’S JUST ANOTHER JAIL CELL EXPERIENCE
A. Paul and Silas had their clothes torn off and were beaten. (Acts 16:22)
1. There are times when you will feel stripped and beaten by your problem.
B. Paul and Silas were had their feet fastened in stocks (V. 24)
1. Sometimes your problem will be chained to you or you fill feel chained down by the situation.
C. Paul and Silas being in jail and bound in stocks were still praying and singing praises to God in the midst of their problem. (V. 25) *At midnight*
1. You must force yourself to praise God in all circumstances good and bad.
2. It is necessary to have midnight experiences, because you can not have a new day without going through the midnight.
D. There was an earthquake and the foundations were shaken, the doors were open and the bands were
loosed. (V. 26)
1. God will send you an earthquake in the midst of your problem and it will shake the very foundation your chains will fall off and a new door will open for you and a new day will appear for you.