Summary: This message deals ith Equipping our Children for ministry before the Lamp of Enlightenment Goes Out.
I. There are Two Challenges facing the Church:
1. To Enlighten the Children - verse 7
2. To Equip the Children - verse 1
II. If we accept these Challenges, then the Lord Will elect the Children - verses 6, 8, 10.
III. Children Have Had Ministries as it relates to the Kingdom of God.
1. Ishmael had a Prayer Ministry - Gen. 21:16-18.
2. Samuel had a Ministry of Service/Helps - 1 Sam. 2:18
3. Children have had a Prophetic Ministry:
a) Jeremiah - Jeremiah 1:4-10
b) Samuel - 1 Samuel 3:8, 19-21.
4. David had a Ministry of Praise - 1 Sam. 16:23
5. David also had a Ministry of Deliverance - 1 Sam. 17:42-47.
Before The Lamp Goes Out, let’s Equip The Children For Ministry!!!