Summary: Building Pure Relationship with Jesus Christ, should be the most important striving of Every Christian’s life.
“BUILD YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS”
1. What a wonderful day, the sun is shining, the temp is great. I am so glad, and grateful to our Creator. You see, I have reason to be happy and excited. My mighty God that takes care of me.
2. I serve a risen Savior, He’s in the world today, I know that He is living, no matter what men may say. I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice cheer, no matter where He leads me, He’s always there. He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today, He walks with me, and He talks with me, along life’s narrow way. He lives, He lives, salvation to impart. You ask me how, I know He lives, He lives within my heart. (Taken From a Hymn)
3. I am glad that each and every one of you has taken time to come to church today, but there is one question that I must ask you today. “Why are you here? Have you come here for the right reason? Who is it that you come here today to worship?
4. Perhaps, some of us have come here out of obligation to self, so that we might secure our place in heaven. Perhaps some have come here because it is Sunday, and that is what we do on Sundays. Perhaps some have come here searching for an answer to a question. Perhaps some have come here for entertainment. Perhaps some have come here to help ease the hurt and pain. Perhaps some have come here today to hear this great preacher???? Perhaps some have come here to meet the King of Kings Jesus Christ, as He is the one who shall be proclaimed and glorified today. AMEN. HALLELUJAH. Whatever reason that you came here for, I pray that you find what you are searching for.
5. Beloved of Jesus, as we continue in our sermon series in Christian discipline, let us recap last week’s sermon. We saw that as Christians, we need to be disciplined in our walk, and that it is a mindset, not a feeling that falls on us. I urged you last week to decide who you will follow. Either the prince of the world, or the King of Heaven and earth.
6. I need to ask you again today: Who are you going to follow? Who is going to be your King? Who is going to make the decisions in your life? It had better be Jesus Christ the Son of God.
I. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.
A. The Order Of The Creator.
1. In the world that we live in, man has elevated himself to the level of God. In fact, if man thinks it is ok, then he believes that he has made a law that governs the whole universe, and yet man is so insignificant in the total scheme of things.
2. Have you ever considered for a moment the size of man in the universe. Here is man that thinks that he is so mighty and all encompassing, and yet man has not even set foot on the planet mars, let alone even been to the milky way to see what it is.
3. Consider the atom. The atom is so miniscule, and yet so complex, and controlled by a force, which no one understands. They know it is there, but what is it. Man is able to observe it, and yet can man create it and control it. No! man can sort of manipulate it, but create it, never.
3. All of this is in perfect timing, the planets or the atom never ever get out of time or sync. They never loose their force that controls them and keeps them together.
4. Now some men, want you to believe that this all happened by mistake. It is a mistake that all the planets and atoms work so precisely. Beloved, this is not the truth, no matter how much man wants to be his own creator, it is not the truth. Everything that is precise and magnificent and perfect has a creator.
5. If I was to look at a beautiful Swiss watch, and suddenly exclaim “look at this fantastic watch, that happened by accident. I was walking along, and suddenly there was a bang, and this watch formed itself to start with as iron ore, and began to just assemble itself. I would be ridiculed and locked up. All has a Creator. nothing ever happens by accident. It is not always intentional, but there is always a cause and effect principle in the universe we know.
B. Jesus Is The Son Of God
1. Brothers and Sisters, as you look around, I want you to consider the masterful Creator of all that we are, and all that we see, and all that we could ever be. Who is this Creator, and why did He do this?