Summary: 1. PRIDE OF MAN 2. DESIRE OF MAN 3. RESULT OF MAN 4. CHANGE OF MAN
Summer of 1969.
1. PRIDE OF MAN
- Anti-war protests and "love-ins" & LSD was king
- Vietnam had over 34,000 American Casualties
- Richard Nixon first year in office
- The other story Mary Jo Kopechne drowned at Chappaquiddick in an overturned, submerged Oldsmobile that was driven by Ted Kennedy
- Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin
- 4:17 pm 7/20/69 -“Tranquility base here” “The eagle has landed- - Apollo 11 was on the Moon-
- "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
- Man walking on the moon for 2 hours, 31 minutes
- Traveled 250 meters (less then 300 yd.)
- Collected 21.7 kilograms of rocks (48 lb.)
- Left Lunar Plaque
HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH
FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON
JULY 1969 A.D.
WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND
- 21 hours, 38 minutes, 21 seconds on the moon
- 7 moonlanding missions between 1969 and 1972
Moon Landing was a hoax
- In Feb 2001 Fox TV aired a program called ``Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?’’
A Google search on the terms “moon hoax” yields a quarter million hits; “apollo fake” a hundred thousand more. How much energy, how much brain power, how much simple time has been wasted on this ridiculous claim?
April 1961, Yuri Gagar in first man into space Nikita Khrushchev
told the the Communist Party “Gagarin flew into space but didn’t see any God there.”
Thus in 1961 President Kennedy began the race to the moon.
Dozens of people believe what they write but that does not make them right
- They come up with bad thinking, ridiculous suppositions and utterly wrong science.
2. DESIRE OF MAN
Woodstock Musical Festival
- Aug. 15/69 - the biggest rock concert of all time
- 500,000 people came to a farm in the Catskill Mountains
- All about sex drugs, self, & rock & roll
- Hippies & “Free Love” Looking for a hoped-for peaceful world,
- The most popular rock musicians in the world were signed up
- The Grateful Dead, The Who, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin
- Today marijuana is the biggest cash crop in America.
- Worth $112 billion (According to the Office of Management and Budget,)
- Legalize it like alcohol and & tax revenue would generate $1.5 billion for CA
- Ignore evidence and to simply believe what you are told
3. RESULT OF MAN
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger,(sexual immoral) nor unclean (foul talking) person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
4. CHANGE OF MAN
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
HENCEFORTH - “from this point on
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. 16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
HENCEFORTH = Change - An Action on my part
v. 17 New walk
v. 17 New Thought
v. 18 New focus
v. 18 New love
v. 19 New commitment
v. 20-21 New allegiance
v. 22-24 - New life