Summary: We are in this thing to win.
CONQUERING THE ENEMY
SCRIPTURE READING: EPHESIANS 6:10-20
This book covers two important areas in the
1. The walk of the believer.
2. The warfare of the believer.
I. THE ADVERSARY. vv. 10-12
In order to conquer the enemy...
A. THE ENEMY MUST BE IDENTIFIED.
1. Your parents are not the enemy.
2. Your pastor is not your enemy.
B. THIS ENEMY IS NOT IMAGINARY.
1. The text reveals a determined enemy.
2. The text reveals a deceptive enemy.
3. The text reveals a dangerous enemy.
II. THE ARMOR. vv. 13-17
A. WHAT WE ARE EXPECTED TO WEAR.
1. We must take the shield of faith.
2. We must use sword of the Spirit.
B. WE ARE EXPECTED TO WIN.
III. THE ATTACK. vv. 18-20
A. WE CAN EXPECT AN UNENDING CONFLICT.
1. There will be blessings to enjoy.
2. There will be battles to encounter.
B. WE MUST ENGAGE IN UNBROKEN CONTACT.
1. Constant in prayer.
2. Confidently persevering.