Summary: 12 Questions to test your knowldge of Daniel Chapters 1-6.
The Book of Daniel Quiz (Chapter 1-6)
1. What Country overthrows Jerusalem in the first Chapter of Daniel?
a) Assyria b) Medo-Persia
c) Babylonia d) Egypt
2. What was Daniel’s name changed to by the Chief Official?
a) Azariah b) Belteshazzar
c) Abednego d) Mishael
3. What did Daniel do for King Nebuchadnezzar?
a) Capture the City b) Make a Statue
c) Interpreted a dream
d) Turn his staff into a snake
4. Place the parts of the statue in the correct order by connecting them.
HEAD IRON & CLAY
CHEST & ARMS PURE GOLD
BELLY & THIGHS BRONZE (or brass)
5. What did the King do in Chapter 3 after Daniel interpreted his dream?
a) Repented b) Immediately built a Statue
c) Ate grass like a cow
d) Had another dream
6. Who was in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?
b) The Magicians
d) All the Israelites
7. Who wrote Daniel Chapter 4?
8. What was Nebuchadnezzar’s dream about in Chapter 4?
a) A Tree
b) A Baker
c) Cows and Famine
d) The Heavens
9. How many months did God give Nebuchadnezzar to repent of his pride before He removed him from his kingdom?
a) 11 b) 14
c) 7 d) 12
10. What happened in Daniel Chapter 5 to King Belshazzar that required Daniels services once again?
a) Another dream
b) Writing on the wall
c) Another King was needed
d) A vision from God
11. In Daniel Chapter 6, what did King Darius do with Daniel for praying to God?
a) Made him 2nd in Command
b) Threw him in the furnace
c) Threw him in the Lions Den
d) Built a Statue of him
12. Put the prophecy of nations in the correct order by connecting the items?