Summary: Today we celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Spirit Life Christian Church. In two years, God has brought us a long way. From a church in the home to this facility about 1-1/2 years ago, to a possible newer larger facility in the near future to further sprea
· Today we celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Spirit Life Christian Church.
· In two years, God has brought us a long way. From a church in the home to this facility about 1-1/2 years ago, to a possible newer larger facility in the near future to further spread the Word of God.
· Today marks a new day in history. A day where past struggles seems so far away. Where are eyes have been opened to His glory, His ways, His timing. Seeing lives changed, marriages restored, God’s healing power manifest through this ministry and church growth.
· Throughout this year, we have grown closer to God and have gotten “Get Back to the Basics of the Word of God”.
· Our vision is clear, the plan is secure, and Jesus is building this house to touch our lost community, build our families and give glory to His name.
· Today we celebrate a God Who Is More Than Enough.
· Let us open our bible to Psalm 91…
(NKJV) Psalm 91 1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” 3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. 4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. 5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, 6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. 8 Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, 10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; 11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. 12 In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. 13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. 14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”
(NKJV) Genesis 17 1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: 4 “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you.