Summary: I believe Jesus is coming again. There are 7 areas that warn us. Nature, Society, Technology, the Church, Israel, Politics, Prophecies... BE READY
SIGNS OF THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST...
By Wade Martin Hughes, Sr. Kyfingers@aol.com
This lesson takes time to develop.
THERE ARE 7 TYPES OF SIGNS THAT SIGNAL THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST
TO THIS WORLD...
4. IN THE CHURCH
5. IN ISRAEL
6. WORLD POLITICS
1. GREAT FALLING AWAY:
2 Thes. 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit,
nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except
there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2. HEAR THE CRY FOR PEACE AND SAFETY
1 Thes. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction
cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
3. A SPIRIT OF DECEIT, FALSE, FAKE
Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man
 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in
my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after
4. AS IN NOAH'S DAY (UNHEEDED)
Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the
Son of man be.
 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking,
marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
5. THE SECOND COMING WILL BE A JOKE TO PEOPLE...
DOING THEIR OWN THING... TO MOCK, JEER, MAKE FUN OF...
2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers,
walking after their own lusts,
6. THEY HAVE SAID THAT FOR MANY YEARS...
2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers
fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
7. LITTLE VALUE ON CHURCH ATTENDANCE
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner
of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day
8. NOTICE THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD GATHER AROUND JERUSALEM.
JESUS WILL COME...
Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know
that the desolation thereof is nigh.
9. HEART FAILURE IS THE #1 KILLER... LOOK AT THE ROLE OF FEAR...
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things
which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
10. THERE WILL BE A SPIRIT OF COLDNESS...
Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
11. THE PEOPLE OF GOD WILL QUIT EXPECT JESUS TO COME...
1 Thes. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a
thief in the night.
Rev. 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast,
and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief,
and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
12. THERE WILL BE FAMININES AND SHORTAGES...
13. THERE WILL BE PESTILENCES... pandemic, fatal epidemics, incurable diseases
14. THERE WILL BE EARTHQUAKES...
Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
15. THE WORLD WILL HATE ISREAL AND CHRISTIANS...
Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and
ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
17. PERILOUS... HARD DIFFICULT
2 Tim. 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 Tim. 3:2 For men shall be 18. lovers of their own selves, (ME FIRST)
19. covetous, (DESIRE WHAT OTHERS HAVE)
20. boasters, (BRAGGART, PRAISE SELF)
21. proud, (EXALTED)
22. blasphemers, (GREAT DISRESPECT, IRREVERENT TO HOLY THINGS)
23. disobedient to parents, (FAILURE TO OBEY, EMANCIPANTED)
24. unthankful, ( NOT GRATEFUL. UNCONSCIOUS OF BENEFIT)
25. unholy, (NOT SET APART TO GOD, NOT PURE,
2 Tim. 3:3
26. Without natural affection, (NOT CONFORMING TO LAWS OF GOD
OR NATURE. HOMOSEXUALITY)
27. trucebreakers, (REFUSE TO KEEP WORD, UNREST)
28. false accusers, (LIE, NOT TRUTH, INNICENT SUFFER, GUILTY GO FREE)
29. incontinent, (NO SELF CONTROL, NO SELF RESTRAINT, DO OWN THING)
30. fierce, ( HOSTILE, VIOLENT, AGGRESSIVE)
31. despisers of those that are good, (AVOID THE RIGHT, HERO IS THE VILLIAN)