Summary: Only faith in Jesus name can produce uncommon result. The impossible is attainable when you have a working faith in Christ Jesus.
FAITH IN JESUS NAME!
By Victoria Michaels
Heb. 11: 1(NTV) “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
John 14: 1, (NTV) “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me.”
James 1:2-4, “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
Philippians 2:9-11, “Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. “
1 John 5: 4-5, (NIV) “For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.”
The name of Jesus is the ultimate name. This is the only name that guarantees answers to prayer. The only solution producer. This is the only name that can save; deliver; heal; made whole; make and unmake. This is the only name that when is mentioned in the heavens, on earth, underneath the earth, creation must bow. This is the only name that the devil recognizes and trembles. The most powerful result-producing name-JESUS.
God has a three-stage “human resource development” program for believers. Stage one involves trials-as many as we need, as hard as they need to be. That leads to stage two, patience-waiting for God with trust and perseverance. The final result is stage three, WISDOM, which is God’s goal of growth for personnel in His kingdom.
What is Faith?
Faith is dared to believe God regardless of the appearance of the situation.
Faith produces the conviction that God is who He says He is: “I AM THAT I AM” It launches your mind to see tangible victories that have not yet surfaced but convinced that they have been won.
Faith is also described as evidence. God moves for people with evidence. Your belief (substance) produces results (evidence). For it to produce evidence it has to be unwavering.
It is as a result of our living faith that brings total lasting transformation. Faith is part of who we are. It is a lifestyle. (walk by faith and not by sight) It is not something you pick up only when you feel like, you live by it daily.
There are three things every child of God must make a lifestyle.
• Believe the Word- John 1: 1-3, “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.”
Roms. 10: 17, “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
• Confess the Word- Roms. 10:8-10, “The Word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart, (that is, the word of faith which we preach); that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
• Act on the Word: James 2: 26, “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”
So we too can bring into existence the supernatural as we believe in our hearts, then speak the word and whatever we say will come to pass if we simply believe in our heart.
Faith is based upon the knowledge of the word of God. You will dare to believe and then ask God when you know what is available to you through His word. The knowledge of the word of God produces tangleable results. God cannot be separated from His Word. If you want to get result, you got to know the word and you have to make it a habit of speaking the word to God. God is more eager to answer than we are eager to ask.
John 14: 14, “If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”
• Faith in Jesus will cause you to pray- Luke 18: 1, “that men always ought to pray and not lose heart.
• Faith in Jesus will cause you to stand upon the word
• Faith in Jesus will cause you to depend on God completely-Isaiah 50: 7-9,