Summary: Christ promise to bring us out of darkness into light. When we discover this we have a responsibility to share with others
- June 25, 1990 NYT
- Choose to leave the light of this world to walk in darkness
- Lost In a Dark Labyrinth
- Gary Lutes, 37 & sons Buddy 13, and Tim, 9, of Tampa, Fla.,
- New Trout Cave - Smoke Hole Caves
- Lost for 5 days
- Violated Cave Rule - Never leave emergency pack behind - 200 ft back
- Lamps went out one by one
- No food, water, 54˚
- Hidden 6-8 ft. drops
- Dizzy dehydrated, starvation, lost circulation
- Rescue by high beam blinding light
Israel in a dark place - 70 Yr. Captivity - Hopeless
FEAR NOT, for—
1. I have redeemed thee (v. 1). Purchase.
2. I have called thee (v. 1). Grace.
3. I will be with thee (v. 2). Fellowship.
4. I have loved thee (v. 4). Favour.
5. I will gather thee (v. 5). Hope.
6. I have created thee for My glory (v. 7). Privilege.
7. I have chosen (v. 10). Precious
Responsibility — Ye are My witnesses (v. 10).
- Once we were blind and in darkness now we can see and are in the light
- All because of Christ