Summary: Never leave your family unprotected
FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILY!
Then as I looked over the situation, I called together the leaders and all the people and said to them, “Don’t be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and glorious, and go fight for your friends, your families (sons and daughters, husbands and wives, brothers and sisters, even your in-laws) and your homes! Nehemiah 4:14 NLT
Take a good look at your family, is everything going on well? Have you looked at certain situations in the family that they are beyond normal? Is there at least a case of divorce in your family? Do you have any drop-out from school in your family? Drug abuse in the family? Fight for your family!
Fight for your families and your homes! If you won’t stand and fight for what you believe in you will fall for anything! You cannot afford to leave the devil to wreck havoc in your family. You are God’s battle axe in that family. So, stand and fight for your family. Everybody is good except when under the influence of power of darkness. Remember Ephesians 6:12
We are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms. (NLT)
Is anybody ready to stand and fight for their family? Give the devil the fight of his life by the power of the blood of Christ. Guard your children, your spouse, your relatives and loved ones. Be a shield! The men and women of old fought for their families. I believe it is time we do the same and defend our families!
Moses fought and delivered his family from bondage. Noah protected his family from the flood. Joseph provided for his family during famine. David killed giants preserving his brother’s lives. Esther’s one night with the King saved an entire nation. Abraham fought to free Lot (his nephew) from captivity. Jarius fought for his deathly ill daughters healing.
A father brought his demon possessed son and a mother brought her demon possessed daughter to Jesus to be set free. Whose turn is it to fight for the family?
1. Father, thank you for making me a battle axe in my family
2. Lord, in your authority I raise a standard against the powers of darkness manipulating my family in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Father, I command every wheel of evil turning in my family to cease now in Jesus name.
4. Father, let your power destroy every spirit of strife and wickedness amidst members of the family in Jesus name.
5. Father, break the yoke of captivity in the life of every member of my family in Jesus name.
6. Father, destroy every problem which has become a label on my family in Jesus name.
7. Lord, perfect your beauty in my family; give us beauty for our ashes in Jesus name.
8. Father, let celebration be the hallmark of my family in Jesus name.