Summary: How many days do we live/spiritual haze missing our Lord.
Pastor Allan Kircher
Shell Point Baptist Church
“Finish with praise”
23 November 2014
***All sermons are condensed in form***
Isaiah 52:1… can I READ again….come on Church can be fun/exciting.
History has meaning, because God is taking it somewhere, and what/vision does/set/end firmly before us and calls us to live every moment in the light of it. 2:1-5
• Isaiah/prophesying/going/taken captive/not yet/150 yrs
• Dominate notes/judgment 1st/comfort/encouraging 2nd
• They’ll come back/his words when they go/strange land
• find strength in knowing God has not forsaken them
This passage/instructions Isaiah gives/break it down
• Thanks/praise…attitude of gratitude. .got/habits/gratitude
• wait for the attitude to come it may--may not
• If/put/place habits to produce the attitude
• Start to tell/gratitude to come to you.
• Rather/waiting for it/show up out/sky or in your feelings or moods
Three words/inner composition of a grateful heart
• I’m unqualified to preach/unthankful person/lot of times
• Others can teach on thanks and praise….
• God says I need somebody/struggles/negativity
• Preach somebody push/thru/negativity/be grateful……
• three words/A Isa. 52 day/life of praise
• One day time moment thought conversation how…….
Three components…..first Awake….look Isa. 52
• Awake awake/no snooze
• Call to action people/been spiritually asleep.
Isa. Says/not going/see/presence of God in your life if you’re not first alert to the ways he’s working.
• First thing need/open up/eyes/don’t/can’t see his beauty
• Awake, Awake Zion people on edge of seat
• attitude of their heart/alert/heart is open/mind is clear
• If you’re sleeping/complacent--he’s blessing you/guiding you/moving you/missing it.
How many days do we live/spiritual haze missing our Lord.
• God says I long to bless you/reveal myself to you
• knocked out/asleep/melatonin’s you were gone
• need to get some spiritual smelling salts
• Wake up your praise/dawn/soul or you might miss him.
Read/few verse/read out of context/won’t get full meaning Isa 52:1-2 fall under this category.
• Whole book Isa. Structured in a poetic way yes
• but also conversational way as well
• People would give God a complaint/God would answer thru Isaiah comply to their complaint.
Let’s go back Isa 51:9…remember/Isa. 52:1
• God says/Awake Awake 52/people in 51:9
I’m awake I never sleep
• I don’t slumber/vacation days/sick days/leave early
• I’m here I’m here
• Your sleeping thru/blessings/got to be alert/blessings of God
Metal detector high low airport/lint/sensitivity
• You can set/sensitivity of spirit/morning when you awake