Summary: Could it be said —without praise it is impossible to enter into fullness of joy?
A search on the internet gives some search terms for necessary things
• Necessary clothing
• Necessary things for newborn baby
• Necessary things for hostel
• Necessary things for college
• Necessary things for a new home
• Necessary things for marriage
• Necessary things to carry while travelling
• Necessary things for life
Basic things every human needs to survive.
The Top Ten Things Needed to Survive for Life
• Means of Communication
Elite Daily http://elitedaily.com/life/10-needed-amazing-life/
The 10 Things Needed For An Amazing Life
• Care freeness
• Don't work too hard
• Keep an open mind
• Be grateful for what you have
• Be respectful
• Don't sweat the small stuff
Bible on What is Necessary
John 3:7 (AV) — 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Job 23:12 (AV) — 12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
Luke 10:42 (AV) — 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
(Heb 11:6) - Without faith it is impossible to please God!
Hebrews 11:6 (AV) — 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
v. 1 - Remember the good thing
Could it be said —without praise it is impossible to enter into fullness of joy
Psalm 106:12 (AV) — 12 Then believed they his words; they sang his praise.
A. Praise .-1-5
Two Types of Praise
1. Adoration: Praise for who God is.
• Most High
• Loving and kind
2. Thanksgiving; Praise for what God has done.
• His works
• His thoughts (plans)
B. Incorporating Praise- v.2
Morning and Evening v.2
- The beginning & ending of the day
- The first thing you think of as you start the day
- The last thing you think of as you end the day
- He is called Alpha & Omega
Praise - morning and evening and all day
— our lives become fruitful like a fruit bearing palm tree! Ps. 92:12-14
Psalm 34:1–4 (AV) — 1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. 4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
• Start the day by declaring God s love.
• End the day by declaring His faithfulness.
C. Results of Praise v. 10-15
- The psalmist says that singing the praises of God made him as strong as an unicorn and overflowing with the power of God.
- Gigantic ox or buffalo
- Unconquerable power
- He also saw & heard the defeat of his enemies.
2. Prosperous v.12-1S
v.12- "Flourish": Bloom, spread, fly, breakout!
- Palm withstand the desert heat
- Pointing the way to an oasis
- Cedar withstands the blast of storms & the frost of winter
- Even an old stump can produce new buds!
--- Job 14:7-9
Job 14:7–9 (AV) — 7 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. 8 Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; 9 Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
3. Security - v. 15
- The Lord is true
- "Upright", "No unrighteousness in Him"
- I can depend on Him
- "My Rock"
- I will be Safe & Protected
We praise God because
- He will cause an increase of His love
- He will cause Fruitfulness in us
- No matter how old we are—even to 'old age
Psalm 146:2 (AV) — 2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.