Summary: This is the 5th study in the study "David’s Lamp".
Series: David’s Lamp (Kings Of Judah) #5
FOR OR AGAINST?
1. No prayer, Bible reading, or 10 Commandments in school. Segregated schools for homosexuals o.k.
2. Profanity and nudity on prime-time T.V. o.k. Saying the name God in a positive “light” on “Touched By An Angel” not o.k.
3. Following and obeying God, not “cool”. Being popular and “going with the flow”, “cool”.
Falling From God (Jehoram)
1. Initiated by sin.
2. Ignored God’s warning.
3. Instant formula for failure.
Farther Away From God (Ahaziah)
1. Followed God’s enemy.
2. Fought alongside of God’s enemy.
3. Fell with God’s enemy.
Forgotten God (Athaliah)
1. Unconcerned about others.
2. Unconcerned about God.
3. Unconcerned about truth.
Forgiven By God (Jehoida the priest)
1. Rid yourself of sin.
2. Repent of sin.
3. Rejoice because of God’s forgiveness.
For God (Joash)
1. Work diligently.
2. Work using God’s design.
3. Worship, serve, and communicate with God continuously.
1. If it seems like our nation is on a fast “downhill” slide you are correct.
2. In Judah, one man changed that “downhill” slide by putting God back in the nation.
3. Do you care about what is happening in our nation spiritually? What are you going to do about it? Are you for or against God?