Summary: This is the 2nd sermon in the series "Fruit Producers".
Series: Fruit Producers [#2]
FRUIT OF JOY
Galatians 5:22 says, ¡§But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy¡K¡¨
1. Joy means an inner gladness; a deep seated pleasure.
2. The joy of the Lord is not the same as the joy of the world.
1. God¡¦s joy is possessed and given only by God.
2. God¡¦s joy is not dependent on circumstances or happiness.
3. God¡¦s joy comes from faith and hope.
God¡¦s Joy In Us
1. Christ¡¦s victory over sin, death, and hell brings joy.
2. Fellowship with God brings joy. (Each aspect strengthens fellowship with God and brings joy.)
„© Bible study.
„© Fellowship with other believers.
„© Seeing the lost saved.
3. The hope of Heaven brings joy.
1. Christians, is the fruit of joy evident in your life?
2. Christians, the joy of the Lord is your strength.