Summary: This is the 4th sermon in the series "Fruit Producers".
Series: Fruit Producers [#4]
FRUIT OF PATIENCE
Galatians 5:22 says, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience…”
1. This is the one fruit that most of us would like to pass on.
2. The reason for that is we know what must happen in order to gain patience.
1. The King James word for patience is “long-suffering”.
2. God’s patience is “long-suffering”.
God’s Patience In Us
1. The way God teaches us patience is through trials and tribulation.
2. Patience is a fruit that is very evident because most of us lack it.
1. Is the fruit of patience evident in your life?
2. This fruit will draw people to Jesus Christ, bear the fruit of patience.