Summary: Never be too quick to critize yourself. It’s not fair to all your relatives who are dying to do it for you! Sometime we are our worst enemy. There’s hope for those hopeless days. Let’s see it together.
Stress or disstress, it’s all the same. Some of us burn the candle at both ends. Someone said, "I’d rather burn-out than rust-out..." Either way you are OUT!
Millions are poured into the Pharacutical industry to help us all cope. Butour answer isn’t dope. It’s hope spelled JESUS!
Job put it best, everyone of us are born into trouble. Our days will be full of it. Recently someone place this scale up at an Office Cubical when read, "Top Ten Signs Of Job Burn Out"
10. You answer the phone at home with "Leave me alone!"
09. Your friends call and ask How you are doing and you yell "Stop asking me so many questions!"
08. Your garbage can is your INBOX.
07. You wake up to discover your house is on fire and you just roll back over to sleep because you are too tired to care!
06. You consider a 40 hour week a vacation.
05. Visions of the up coming weekend help you make it through Monday.
04. You don’t set your alarm anymore because your pager will go off before it does.
03. You leave for a party and you instinctively bring your ID badge.
02. Your Day Timer/Work Planner exploded a week ago.
01. You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now!
Is There an answer to all this, Yes. In these difficult days it’s helpful to do the following:
I. Count Your Blessings (Prv 28:20)
II. Consider Your Source (I Pt 5:7)
III. Continue To Be Faithful (Heb 12:1-2)
Conclusion: The truth of the Matter Is, God Will See You Through!