Summary: The angels proclaim, "Glory to God in the highest." This sermon looks at four ways that our lives can bring glory to God.
The Angels’ Praise: God deserves the highest praise.
- Luke 2:14 – “Glory to God in the highest.”
How Can Our Little Lives Bring Glory To Our Big God?
1. Make big requests when you pray – and then give God the credit when it happens.
- John 14:13.
2. Live a life that bears fruit for God – and then give the credit to God’s power working in you.
- John 15:8.
3. Persevere in serving God – and then give credit to God’s planning and power.
- John 17:4-5.
4. Let your life be transformed – and then give credit to the Holy Spirit.