Summary: How we give is just as important as what we give.
GIVING TO GOD
I. What we give.
A. Our hearts
B. Our time
C. Our talents
D. Tithes and offerings
1. Malachi 3:10
2. Luke 6:38
II. How we give
A. Luke 21:1-4
1. Size of the gift not most important to God.
2. The heart of the giver is important to God.
1. Once again not talking about gift size.
2. Talks about the attitude of the giver.
1. We give with a purpose.
2. We don’t give grudgingly.
3. We shouldn’t give to God just because we
feel we have to.
4. God is looking for and loves a cheerful
III. Why we give
A. Luke 6:38- God has commanded us to give.
B. Because we love God.
C. To further God’s kingdom.
D. So the unsaved can hear the Gospel.
E. God cannot multiply what we do not give Him.