Summary: So many times we preach on the need to have confidence in God, but we also need to understand that He has confidence and complete trust in us that we can do all things....
GOD HAS CONFIDENCE IN YOU!
By: Ron Crandall
• This morning I want to present to you that God has Confidence in you. Each of us at one time or another have felt insignificant and the enemy plays on our fears and weakness….
• Yet God has already written in the word that he has confidence in you….
• As we look at the now word of God I want to share with you what I believe is the most significant now word there is….
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Paul said “God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.”
• We see this in the account of Job….
• Many of us like to stay as far away from the book of Job as we can yet there is a place that you can be in God that brings you to the point of knowing that it’s not you that is the deliver, but God.
• But you do have to know who you are in God and willing to not settle for second best…. I am a son!
Who I used to be is not relevant to who I am today!
If you are washed by the blood of Jesus then according to Romans
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
I was an alcoholic
I was an abuser
I was a liar
I was I was I was
But what are you today?
Turn with me now to Neh 1:11
11 "O Lord, I pray, please let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant, and to the prayer of Your servants who desire to fear Your name; and let Your servant prosper this day, I pray, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man." For I was the king’s cupbearer.
There is something defining about the children of Isreal all thru out
Scripture, when they totally blew it, and totally transgressed against God and his Law, they always knew if they if they if they would return to the Lord that he would be their God.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
• THE RETURN PROMISED AND REMEMBERED:
8 "Remember, I pray, the word that You commanded Your servant Moses, saying, ’If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations,