Summary: God is good because of his love and faithfulness to us.
God is love
God is good because of his love and faithfulness to us.
1. Position - fisherman [Matthew 4:21]
2. Education - student of Jesus Christ [Matthew 5:1-11]
3. Beloved disciple of Jesus Christ.
4. The youngest disciple of Jesus Christ.
5. Birth Place –one of the city of Israel.
6. He was a Jews citizen.
B. John, Religious activities.
I. God Command us. [To love one another] (John 4:7-8)
A. Not anger to our enemies.
1. But to love, our enemies. [Matthew 5:43-44]
2. If someone says he loves God but hates his brother he is liar [1John 4:20]
B. Don’t revenges to our enemies.
1.But make peace with your brother [Matthew 5:23-24]
2.If your enemy is hungry feed him [Rome 12:19-20]
II. God loves us. (I John 4:9-10)
A. God give us, his son Jesus Christ.
III. God is faithful to us. [John 4:11-12-13]
A. God keeps his promises.
B. God provides for us.
1. God spirit joins himself to our spirits to declare that we are Gods children. [Romans 8:16]
IV. God bless those who trust him. [John 4:14-16]
A. Because God is forgiver.
1. And we have seen and tell others that the fathers sent his son to the saviour of the world [Verse 14]
2. And we our selves know and believe the love which God has for us. God is love, and whoever live in love lives in union with God and God lives in union with him.[verse 16]
3. Since we are his children, we will posses blessings he keeps for his people.[Romans 8:16]
V. The love of God is perfect. [I John 4:17-20]
1. We love because, God first loved us [Verse 20]
2. There is no fear in love; perfect love drives out all Fear. [Verse-18]
Therefore our Lord God, commonded us, to love one another to love even to our enemies, Because our Lord God, was give his only begotten son to us, because he love us, even we are lawliness of his law, even we are sinners.