Summary: Paul’s first Epistle to the Corinthians gives us an example of how Christians should communicate with one another.
When Paul wrote his first letter to the Corinthians, there were important issues that had to handled. He knew his audience, considered their feelings, and approached them with love. From this letter, we Christians can learn how to communicate the same way.
1. Respect them and acknowledge their value. (1:3-8)
* Paul thanks God for them.
2. Approach the topic from their point of view.(1:10)
* Paul pleads for them to be unified. He conveys the feeling that he truly wants the best for them.
3. Leave the conversation on a positive note.(16:13-24)
* Paul recognizes those who have been a blessing.