Summary: Psalm 101 gives us a wonderful outline, of just how as Christian men we are to carry on and lead the ways for our family and friends.
Godly Men 101
Psalm 101 (quickview)  is a great outline of what a Godly Man and Husband should be like. David wrote this Psalm in a Profession of Unrighteousness. Through all of these verses we can insert Godly men and see what we should strive to be and accept.
1. A Godly Men will sing of loving kindness and justice, To You, O LORD, Godly men will sing praises. (Verse 1)
-Men should not be afraid to express the love that they have for God. If we truly love God, then he will radiate through us no matter what.
2. Godly Men will give heed to the blameless way. Godly Men will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart. (Verse 2)
-Men of God should strive each and everyday to walk down the middle of the straight and narrow path that he has set before us. We should be careful from allowing ourselves from swaying from side to side.
3. Godly Men will set no worthless thing before their eyes. Godly Men hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not fasten its grip on them. (Verse 3)
-Men of God should not allow for unholy things/people to space a foothold in their lives. If the head of the house allow this, then he opens the door to his family also.
4. A perverse heart shall depart from Godly Men; Godly Men will know no evil. (Verse 4)
-A Man of God should have his eyes focused on God at all times, so that nothing other then God can enter in and influence him.
5. A Godly man will not keep company with those with haughty looks and arrogant hearts or those who slander others. (Verse 5)
-Godly men are careful of the company they are with.
6. Godly Men do not let those who practices deceit dwell within their house; Those who speaks falsehood shall not Stand with Godly Men. (Verse 7)
-Godly men do not allow for things not of God to enter into their house and have to chance at afflicting damage on their family.
7. Every morning Godly Men will destroy all the wicked of the land, So as to cut off from the city of the LORD all those who do iniquity. (Verse 8)
-Godly men will get down on their knees every morning and seek the face of God. They will ask for repentence for the things contrary to God that they have committed and will shower their family with prayers.
We should not be caught up by the fear of judging our brothers. We are not to judge one another, but we are to keep each other accountable in our walks.