Summary: This is an evangelistic sermon that invites people to "come" to Jesus.
A. Jesus told the disciples, “Come follow me” (Matt 4:19).
B. Jesus told the little children “Come to me” (Mark 10:14).
C. All those who are thirsty are told to “Come” (Isa 55:1, John 7:37).
D. All who are weary and burdened are told to “Come” (Matthew 11:28).
E. All those who are hungry are told to “Come to the banqueting table” (Luke 14:17).
F. All those who need rest are invited to “Come” (Mark 6:31).
G. When Peter wondered if he could walk on water, Jesus said, “Come” (Matt. 14:28-29).
H. When Zacchaeus was hiding in the tree, Jesus said, “Come down immediately” (Luke 19:5).
I. The Bible ends with an invitation to “Come!” for “the free gift of the water of life” (Rev. 22:17).
J. Jesus is inviting you to come home to the Father today.
1. If you need salvation, Jesus says, “Come!”
2. If you need peace in your life, Jesus says, “Come!”
3. If you need healing, Jesus says, “Come!”
4. If you are living far away from God, Jesus says, “Come!”
5. No matter how far away you are from God, Jesus says, “Come!”