Summary: an exposition on Mahh ch 28
GOD’S PLAN FOR WORLD EVANGELISATION
v. 15 "go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature"
1. The Plan for Preaching is Perfect v. 15, Note:-
(a) Its source v. 15 "He said"
(b) Its scope "to every creature"
(c) Its significance "his last command" v. 19
(d) Its suitability i.e. for the dispensation of grace
(e) Its summons is as binding as ever - not to civilize the world, modernize it, or even catechize it, but to evangelize it with the gospel
"The church of every generation is commissioned by Christ to evangelize the world in its generation - to evangelise the world is to present Christ as the only Saviour and Divine Lord, that every human being will have a fair opportunity intelligently to accept or reject Him. Isaiah 45 (quickview)  v. 22 "look unto me, and be ye saved all the ends of the earth; for I am God and there is none else" - look where? to"God", when? "now", why? "be ye saved" , who? "all the ends of the earth"
2. The Performance of Preaching is Personal v. 15 "go ye"
i.e. A personal responsibility
(a) It is binding
(b) It is beckoning - to preach as :-
(4) Systematically (to every creature), and
(5)As steadfastly as you can
(c) Its blessing
(1) To you (in obeying the command), and
(2) Through you (in others hearing also)
3. The Priority of Preaching is Plain - the need is greater today because the :-
(a) Population is greater
(b) Perplexity is greater (cults)
(c) Prejudice is greater (ungodly influence)
(d) Perversion is greater, and the
(e) Pitfalls are greater - drink, drugs etc.
4. The Period for Preaching is Passing
(b) Politically - doors are opening and closing
(c) Spiritually - so little time, so much to do.
5. The Procedures for Preaching are Proposed - we can fulfil the commission by:-
(b) Giving Acts 11 (quickview)  v. 27 - 30, v. 29 "then the disciples every man according to his ability determined to send relief unto the brethern in Judea" It was :- systematic (saved), sensible (ability), and sacrificial (also they did)
(c) Going or being willing to go - have you ever said as Isaiah - "here am I; send me"
6. The Promises for Preaching are Profound
(a) The promise of the Divine provision for us i.e. "bread from heaven"
(b) The promise of the Divine process in us i.e.through a transformed life
(c) The promise of the Divine presence with us i.e. "lo I am with you always" - not only over us, or for us, or in us, but also with us
7. The Power for Preaching is Provided i.e. The Holy Ghost