Summary: As four walls are the minimum essential in the building of a house, there are four disciplines essential in building a Christian home.
1. As the walls enclose the house, it protects the inhabitants.
2. These four disciplines hold the Christian home together and protects the family from many deadly temptations.
3. Christian parents must practice these disciplines and prayerfully and diligently seek to build them into the lives of their children.
I. Wall # 1; Reverence
2. the home is the place where child should learn reverence.
3. The father opens the Bible, and all reverently listen. This is God speaking!
II. Wall #2; Respect
1. Respect for parents and pastor.
2. As two walls strengthened by the union, reverence and respect go hand in hand.
3. The child who does not obey his parents will not reverence or fear God.
4. Do your kids tell you, “No, I'm not going to do that!”?
III. Wall#3; Truthfulness
2. A child learns to lie without being taught.
3. Truthfulness is honestly to others and to oneself.
IV. Wall#4; Purity
2. Moral filthiness is a part of our old nature.
3. Keep close track of your child’s reading material.
4. Don’t take anything for granted.
5. The world is corrupt, and Satan is clever.
6. Guard your TV viewing.