Handout For Bible Study On Healthy Prayer
Contributed by Wade Martin Hughes, Sr on Nov 10, 2018 (message contributor)
Summary: This is an one page handout make copies and give out before you do the study, have each person read the verses....
LORD, WE PRAY SEEKING FOR YOU TO HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND ANSWER FROM HEAVEN…
By Wade Martin Hughes, Sr.
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (MSG) and my people, my God-defined people, respond by humbling themselves, praying, seeking my presence, and turning their backs on their wicked lives, I'll be there ready for you: I'll listen from heaven, forgive their sins, and restore their land to health.
1. PRAY FOR THE LOST AND BACKSLIDDEN THAT ARE LAUGHING ON THE WAY TO HELL. (Luke 15: 4-9, Luke 16:23, Luke 19:10, Mark 8:36)
2. PRAY FOR WORKERS IN THE HARVEST. The harvest is great. Lord encourage and empower those that are working. Lord please call more faithful workers to help in the harvest. (Matthew 9:38, Luke 10:2)
3. PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM. (Psalms 122:6)
4. PRAY THE UNFAITHFUL WILL RETURN TO FAITHFULNESS. (Hebrews 10:25, Matthew 16:26, 1 Corinthians 4:2)
5. PRAY THAT THE GOD WOULD PROTECT US FROM THE LUKEWARM FEELING AND THE FALLING AWAY.
(2 Thessalonians 2:3, Revelations 3:16)
6. PRAY ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR YOUR FAMILY THAT MAY BE LIVING IN SIN. (Job 1:5)
7. PRAY FOR A HEDGE OF PROTECTION (Job 1:10)
8. PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. (James 1:5, 1 Kings 4:29)
9. PRAY THE OUR WORK WILL BEAR FRUIT. Some 30, 60, and 100… may we be 100 fold… John 15 tells us of 4 degrees of fruit: No fruit, fruit, more fruit, much fruit… May we reach our potential?
(Matthew 13:8, 1 Corinthians 3:6)
10. PRAY THAT THE FRUIT OF THE WORK OF OUR HANDS WILL REMAIN. (John 15:16)
11. PRAY THAT WE WILL BE SOUL WINNERS (Proverbs 11:30) TO BRING MANY PEOPLE TO JESUS. Andrew was a bringer.
12. PRAY THAT WE SEE HOW IMPORTANT GOD’S COMMANDMENTS ARE AND THAT WE PLACE A HIGH PRIORITY ON KEEP. (John 14:15, John 14:21-24)
13. PRAY THAT WE WILL LOVE AS JESUS LOVES… (John 13:35, Romans 13:8, 1 John 3:14-16)
14. PRAY THAT WE WILL HAVE GENUINE COMPASSION… (Jude 1:22, James 2:16)
15. PRAY THAT WE WILL BE QUICK TO FORGIVE AND NEVER SEEK REVENGE. (Luke 6:37, Romans 12: 19, Hebrews 10:30)
16. PRAY THAT WE WILL BE EAGER AND WILLING TO GIVE AND HELP. (Hebrews 6:38, Exodus Exodus 25:2, 35:5, 29: 2 Corinthians 8:12)
17. PRAY THAT ALL BELIEVERS WOULD COME AND BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Mark 16:16, Acts 1:5, Acts 2:38-41)
18. PRAY THAT WE WOULD DEVELOP PURE MINDS AND THINK OF GOD. (Philippians 4:8, Proverbs 23:7)
19. PRAY THAT WE WOULD EARNESTLY SEEK THE FULLNESS OF THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. (Acts 1:8, Acts 2:4, Acts 19:2)
20. PRAY THAT WE WOULD RELEAZE OUR BODIES ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
His servant, Wade Martin Hughes, Sr. Kyfingers@aol.com