Summary: Among the countless ways that we can attest that “He doeth all things well”, we confidently include three great areas.
“HE DOETH ALL THINGS WELL”
"And they were utterly astonished, saying, "He has done all things well; He makes even the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak."
Mark 7:37 (NASB)
Among the countless ways that we can attest that “He doeth all things well”, we can confidently include the following:
I. IN CREATION:
“For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him and for Him.” Colossians. 1:16
“And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good.” Genesis 1:31
II. IN REDEMPTION:
“Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.” Hebrews 7:25.
Notice these three glorious truths as it regards the redemption that we have through Him.
1. Universally available: “The Lord is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” II Peter 3:9
2. Totally efficacious: “Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity.” Titus 2:14
3. Eternally effective: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give unto them eternal life: and they shall never perish.” John 10:27-28
III. IN FRIENDSHIP:
1. Unfailing: “There is a Friend who sticketh closer than a brother.” Proverbs 18:24
2. Understanding: ... “tempted in all points as are we, yet without sin.”
3. Undeniable: “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous.” I John 2:1
THEREFORE: love Him; trust Him; praise Him; share Him, and “Glorify Him in your body, and in your spirit, which are His.”
I Corinthians. 6:20