Summary: Our lives are laced with “Holy Moments.” The day we gave our lives to Jesus, the time that we received our healing, our ministry calling etc. Let’s look at some “Holy Moments” today.
Our lives are laced with “Holy Moments.” The day we gave our lives to Jesus, the time that we received our healing, our ministry calling etc. Let’s look at some “Holy Moments” today.
I. PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
All of us have our own personal experiences with God. That’s what makes us unique and one of the major reasons we should share our testimony!
1. Share your salvation testimony
B. Holy Spirit Baptism
1. Share your Holy Spirit Baptism testimony.
C. Ministry Calling
1. Share your ministry calling…
II. HOLY MOMENTS IN SCRIPTURE
The Gospel in a nutshell…
A. The Birth of Jesus
1. Luke 2:1-21 (Read or Quote)
1. Calvary’s picture was not a beautiful sight. It was a portrait of blood, sweat, tears, crying…
2. Redemption for all humanity was sealed the day the Jesus cried, “It is Finished!” -John 19:30
1. He is not here! He is risen AS HE SAID!
Matthew 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
D. Holy Moments to Come
1. Second Coming – I Thessalonians 4:13-18
2. New Jerusalem – Revelation 21
3. Eternity with God! – 2 Corinthians 5:8 To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord!
III. GOD HAS DESIGNED A HOLY MOMENT FOR YOU TODAY!
This… RIGHT NOW could be YOUR HOLY MOMENT!
A. Salvation: Jesus made it very clear to Peter through a vision and through the visible manifestations of God at the house of Cornelius that Jesus had died, and risen, for the whole world!
1. Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
2. This is someone’s “Holy Moment!” - I believe that someone can give their heart to Jesus today for the first time.
B. Healing: Jesus was wounded so you could be healed!
1. 1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
2. This is someone’s “Holy Moment!” – I believe you can walk out of here healed in the name of Jesus!
C. Deliverance: Luke 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
1. This is someone’s “Holy Moment!” You can be free today!!!
D. Ministry Calling:
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
2. This is someone’s “Holy Moment!” God is calling you to work for Him! – He will not force you… You must accept that call and then commit to the preparation of it!
Call those forward who are experiencing (or want to experience) a “Holy Moment!”