Summary: The children are ready to go into the land of Canaan. Are you ready to go forward for God?
HOW FAR WILL YOU GO???
SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 34:1-4...
* This is the last chapter in Deuteronomy - the end of
* Moses was allowed to see the Promised Land, but not
to enter it.
* It is a picture of the Christian and our churches.
* Q - How far will you go?
I. THE PAST...
* Egypt and Bondage - a symbol of the slavery of sin.
A. THE LOST SINNER:
B. A SHORT GOSPEL PRESENTATION:
C. ARE YOU WILLING TO GO ALL THE WAY?
II. THE PRESENT...
* Wilderness - Carnality.
* This is where many Christians reside.
A. FIVE CLASSES OF PEOPLE IN CHURCHES:
1. CALLOUSED LOST - lost and know it.
2. CLOSET LOST - lost but not aware of it.
3. CARNAL CHRISTIAN - living like the devil.
4. CONCERNED CHRISTIAN - emotions but no
5. COMMITTED CHRISITAN - going with God.
B. WE ARE AT A CROSSROADS - ON TOP OF NEBO.
C. QUESTION- WHERE WILL WE GO FROM HERE?
* WILL YOU STAY HERE?
* WILL YOU GO FURTHER?
* HOW FAR WILL WE GO?
III. THE PRICE OF THE FUTURE...
* Canaan, the Land of Promise.
A. GOD WANTS US TO BE THE CHURCH.
1. EVANGELIZE THE SINNERS.
2. EDUCATE THE SAINTS.
3. EXALT THE SAVIOR.
** ALL IS VAIN IF WE DO NOT DO THESE THINGS.
B. HOW WILL WE ACCOMPLISH THIS?
* WHERE ARE WE GOING? HOW FAR WILL WE GO?
* THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW FAR WILL YOU GO?