Summary: The sermon How Much Would You Pay Jesus For The Work He Has Done? was preached at Pioneer Square in Downtown Portland on Easter Sunday. Addressing the worth of Jesus to us in every generation. Can money buy off the Son of God? or is he worth our lives?
Below is simply an outline of this message:
DUCLAIRON'S 2015 EASTER MESSAGE - SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2015
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY JESUS FOR THE WORK HE HAS DONE?
I. ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND PREACHER
II. REVIEW - Jan. 27 - Feb. 11 Jail/release, trip to San Diego, Preached on Scattered Saints (Luke 15:1-8).
III. INTRODUCTION – Scattered Saints (Luke 15:1-8).
IV. SERMON - HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY JESUS FOR ALL THE WORK HE HAS DONE?
1. WHO IS JESUS THAT WE SHOULD PAY HIM?
2. WHAT WORK HAS HE DONE, HE’S BEEN GONE FOR 2000 YEARS AND HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING?
3. WHY DOES HE NEED TO BE PAID AND WHAT DO WE PAY HIM?
4. WHY SHOULD HIS WORKERS BE PAID?
5. WHAT SHOULD WE PAY THEM (GOD AND IS WORKERS)?
6. WHAT IF I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE HIM?
7. BUT, HE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR ME ON MY FAMILY?
8. DOWE PAY HIM AS A CHURCH, CITY, FAMILY, COMMUNITY OR INDIVIDUAL?
9. ARE THEIR CONSEQUENCES TO NON-PAYMENT ?
10. DO WE HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, OR IS IT A ONE TIME PAYMENT?
11. WHO OR HOW DO WE PAY GOD?
12. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE PAYMENT MONEY?
13. WILL HE GET THIS MONEY, OR WILL HE KEEP IT FOR OURSELVES?
V. CONCLUSION -
VI. CALLING FOR SALVATION -
VII. PRAYER –
VIII. CLOSING PRAYER –
IX. PUBLICS RESPONSE – I WAS OPPOSED THREE TIMES AND ENCOURAGED 3 TIMES.