Summary: This message reminds the believer not to forget the poor because to do so is to forget God.
Introduction: God equates Himself to the least among us, thus, to share with the least of us is to share with God.
1. There Will Always Be Poor People.
(Hebrew word (dal, feeble, weak, helpless)
2. God is Aware of Human Suffering On All Levels.
3. Those Who Care for the Poor Are the Greatest Reflection of God On Earth.
4. He That Takes From the Poor Takes Also From God.
5. Those Who Pass By the Poor Leave God Behind.
6. Deposits to the Poor Will Results in Good Credit With God.
God will Bless us with His Ready approval with no credit check.
Our souls will be fat with His peace.
Happiness of others
Joy of the conscious
Enlargement of affection