Summary: Principles that believers can follow to live life to the fullest measure.
How To Live Life To The Fullest Measure
I. Have a day by day – step by step – relationship with God.
- Jesus followed the Father’s plan step by step – day by day.
- Over and over in scripture we see God deal with people one step at a time.
- Abraham – Genesis 12:1-5
- Moses and Israel – Numbers 9:15-23
- Peter and Andrew – Matthew 4:18-20
- James and John – Matthew 4:21-22
- Matthew – Matthew 9:9
- Paul – Acts 9:1-20
1. realize that God wants a relationship with you
2. trust Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
3. hear God through daily scripture reading – Bible study – prayer and
daily submission – 2 Timothy 3:16
4. base you life on God’s Word
II. Understand the dynamics of God’s love and abide in it.
- abundant – God so loved the world
- demonstrated – gave His only Son
- protective - that whoever believes shall not perish
- everlasting – have eternal life
III. Watch To See Where God Is Working And Join Him
1. What do I see that only God could accomplish.
2. Focus on God and not myself or my circumstances.