Summary: A certain woman which had an issue.
MARK 5:25-34 “IN SPITE OF MY ISSUES”
1) Issues are _________________________________.
* Luke 12:2 “For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.”
2) Issues cause _______________________________.
* Isa. 59:2 “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face
from you, that he will not hear.”
3) Issues always flow from a _____________________________.
* Rom. 7:21-24 “I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the
law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my
mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I
am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?”
4) Issues result in character traits that _____________________________.
* Rom. 14:23 “And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is
not of faith is sin.”
5) Issues trigger strong ______________________________.
* Prov. 29:25 “The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.”
6) Issues result in ______________________________.
* 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment.
He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
7) Issues often become ______________________________.
* Eph. 4:22-24 “That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt
according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new
man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.”
8) Issues are part of the enemy’s ______________________ and used by _______________________
to defeat us.
* 2 Cor. 2:11 “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”
* John 8:36 “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”
* 2 Cor. 12:9 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect
in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest
9) Three principles to follow in order to find healing for our issues .......
* One: ____________________ Two: ____________________ Three: ____________________
* Matt. 14:35-36 “And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that
country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased; And besought him that they might
only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.”