Summary: The purposes and ambitions of man are contrary to the will of God, as it does nothing to uplift the Glory, which is Gods.
In The Quest for Peace.
Egypt will not rest until the Palestinians have established a state,
Heavy fighting broke out in western Iraq between pro and anti-government tribes Tuesday, leaving at least 35 people dead,
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said "We have no intention of damaging relations any further on the contrary we want to improve them in politics and in economics.
"Rumors circulated in Nigeria two years ago, where polio vaccinations were suspended for several months after radical Islamic preachers told parents they believed the vaccinations were part of a U.S. plot against Muslims.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Human trafficking is on the rise worldwide, with millions of women and children ending up as sex slaves, beggars and mine laborers each year, U.N. officials said on Tuesday.
BEIRUT, Lebanon, assassination of former Prime Minister. A U.S. spokes-woman said U.S.-led forces had "destroyed another terrorist safe haven"
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. The purposes and ambitions of man are contrary to the will of God, as it does nothing to uplift the Glory, which is Gods. Is there a safe haven on this planet, is there somewhere we can go that does not offer death and destruction for our patience and ability? No. The middle east is about to explode into civil war, Africa, plauges and starvation, factions fighting among themselves to take controll of land that only the creatures of the desert can live in, America, divided by politics and religion, earthquakes, huracanes and tornados, Europe in turmoil, Aisa overpopulated and angry at all mankind. There’s no where to go, no where to hide, no peace of mind anywhere. In the search for peace, man has actually caused unrest and war. Mat 5:3-12 Blessed are the poor in spirit: Blessed are they that mourn: Blessed are the meek: Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: Blessed are the merciful: Blessed are the pure in heart: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven:.
1. The poor in spirit: These are those that have a little faith but remain faithful to the Word. These are not the strong, but those that need help each and every day.
2. Blessed are they that mourn: These are those Children of God that suffer loss for the sake of Jesus. Do Christians suffer? Yes. We are, by all means, still human and in the flesh. Still in the world of death and sickness, trial and tribulation. The un-believers also mourn and weep and the only difference between them and us, is that we have a saviour to turn to, being comforted by the Holy Ghost. 1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
3. Blessed are the meek: CHILDLIKE, Resembling a child or that which belongs to children; becoming a child; meek; submissive; dutiful; as childlike obedience. God has a special reguard for those that come to Him as a Child. Meekness is one of the “fruits of the Spirit” (Gal_5:23).
4.Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness. These are people that take their relationship with the Almighty, seriously and to its fullest opportunity, to learn and become more useful to the Master.
5. Blessed are the merciful. Showing mercy and recieveing mercy. Forgiving and being forgave. Loving and being Loved.
6. Blessed are the pure in heart. Pure motives and actions. Giving of oneself to the proposition that all things belong to the Father and as we have received from Him we also give to others.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. “not as the world.” Those that desire peace and seek it for themselves and others will be called the Children of God. But the peace that they seek is not of this world but of the next. Not everyone that seeks peace shall be called the children of God, for that would be contrary to the Scriptures, but only those that are believers in Christ and seek peace in His name.
8. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake. These are the people that are persecuted for the name of Christ. ”On dated 22nd of July while Revival meeting was going on in the place“Junagarh”the MLA of that areas along with more than hundred Hindu leaders, RSS & BJP members came to stop the meeting and they had pre-planned to beat all Christians and to murder the leader and organizer of that meeting. So they came with weapons and with big sticks. They entered in to meeting place forcedly with fiery mind and caught some of our believers and beated them very badly and stopped the meeting. They took our Bro. Goura and put him in a room and locked that room. After that again they started beating our brothers and sisters mercilessly. But praise the Lord at that time miraculously God sent His angel to protect His people.”From my friends, Siani & Suphala Harpal, New Life Power Gospel Fellowship, Kalahandi, Orissa, India.