Summary: Do you ever wonder what God is doing in your life?
Is Life Lived in Hardships a Waste?
PROPOSITION: Because Christ used suffering to bring spiritual victory, rest in Him to properly use suffering in your life for spiritual victory.
I. Submit to God’s working in your life. 9:1-13
II. Submit to God’s will for your life. 9:14-35
III. Submit to God’s way for your life. 10:1-22
A. Spiritual struggles are revealed through bitter complaints (1-7).
1. I disagree with your providence (1)!
2. First, you need to let me know what is going on (2-3).
3. Second, I want some questions answered (3-6).
4. Thirdly, you know I am not wicked (7).
B. Spiritual struggles ought to lead us to pray to God (8-17).
1. His reflection on his origin (8-12).
2. His reflection on God’s vigilance (13-17).
C. Spiritual struggles if allowed will steal our joy (18-22).
1. Job reproaches God for giving him breathe (18-19).
2. Job requests some relief during his dying days (20-22).