Summary: Three areas God has impressed on my church in which hwe is ready to cause a promotion - Finances, Revival, Salvation of Souls.
It’s Promotion Time
Psalm 75:6- For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7 But God is the judge: he puts down one, and sets up another.
I. It’s promotion time!
A. Promotion does not come from the north, the south, the east or the west.
1. Promotion does not come from man.
a. Promotion does not come from your boss; he is just the tool.
b. Promotion does not come from someone in authority, they are only the tools.
2. Promotion comes from only one.
B. Promotion comes from God.
Touch somebody and say it’s my promotion time!
C. There are three types of promotion I want to talk to you about.
1. Three areas of your life into which God is ready to pour out a blessing.
2. Three areas where God is ready to take you to the next level.
II. Promotion from debt to prosperity.
Isaiah 44:3- For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. 4 They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams.
Malachi 3:10- Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.
A. It is not God’s will for you to be in debt up to your ears.
1. In fact, it is not God’s will for you to be in debt at all.
B. God has given this church two very specific promises.
1. This church as a body would be out of debt this year.
a. We are seeing that come to pass as we speak.
b. With the sale of this building we are going to be debt free.
2. God also promised that we as a church, individually in your own personal lives would be blessed and able to get out of debt.
a. And I am here today to declare to you that it is your promotion time.
b. Because your promotion does not come from anywhere in this world, your promotion comes from God.
C. God is the one who lifts up and puts down.
1. God is getting ready to put some of you up.
a. God is going to give you favor with people that you have done nothing to earn.
b. You are going to begin to see doors open in your life that you don’t have the education or the skills to open.
2. Because it is your promotion time!!!
Slap somebody and tell them it’s my promotion time.
III. Promotion from stagnation to revival.
2 Chronicles 7:14- if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
A. God has promised that if we would humble ourselves, pray, seek his face and repent he would hear and save and heal.
1. Church, we have done that.
a. We have spent countless hours in prayer, fasting, seeking the direction of God.
b. God has heard our cries and our prayers.
2. It is our promotion time.
a. Within the next few weeks, God has opened the door of possibility, so that we are going to be given the greatest opportunity of our lives.
b. We are getting ready to move from the realm of what could be to what is.
B. God is setting us up for victory.
1. We are expecting this sale to be the greatest catalyst for revival this church has ever seen.
2. We are believing for thousands, not just hundreds, but literally for thousands to be saved through these events.
a. God is setting us up for promotion time.
b. It is our promotion time.
C. Let me give you a word of warning before we continue.
1. Satan will try to stop the elevation of an individual or a church with everything he has.
2. Get ready for some things to happen that are going to blow your mind.
a. Not only is God going to defy logic and history,
b. Satan is going to let the dogs out.
1. If he can find a way to mess you up, make to get offended, steal your victory he will do it.
2. But I have hope, for Greater is he that is in me that he that is in the world.
3. He who began a good work in me is able to bring me to completion.